View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-04-2012, 10:10 AM

"Ok. I'll talk to him." Sky nodded. She paused and asked, "Why were you and mum arguing? I could hear it from up here since I'm sitting in silence, but I couldn't make out most of the words."

Freya took a deep breath. "Well, Shaun found out Svana's and Sky's dance teacher is Loki's ex-wife, Sigyn, and that she is in a relationship with my ex-husband, Od, now. He also told us that our daughter, Sky, was rude to him, but I'll get to that later. So, Loki and I went to pick the girls up from the dance studio and I tried to be nice to Sigyn, but I guess it came off as fake so we got into an argument and she called me a cheat and said I must have never loved Od because I treated him poorly - which p*ssed me off, because I really did love him I just had problems changing my ways to suit married life.

Anyway, so we came back and Loki decided he was going to talk to Sky about being rude to Shaun and I told him to go easy on her because she's probably just being a rebellious teenager and that she could be doing much worse than having a 'bad attitude', but Loki didn't see it that way and I told him that if he kicks Sky out, I'm going with her. He said 'you and Sky can become trailer trash for all I care, I'm not giving you any money', or something along those lines, and then something about Sky becoming a prostitute if he doesn't lecture her, and then I told him Od would have been a better father and he said that if I really think that, then I should f*ck off and be with him, and he said that Od wouldn't take me back no matter what."

Freya took another breath, "I suppose that's the gist of it..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!