View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Blondie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-22-2012, 07:31 PM

A dollmaker contest in the forums, the theme was ice cream flavors and my favorite is for sure, red velvet (ben and jerry make the best!). I find red velvet to be rich and decedent so thats how i wanted the doll to look.

This was for the doll in a jar contest and since the jar i picked seemed princess-y i decided to make a princess-y doll to go inside. My idea was this was a princess who runs away to the forest to be alone. This was the first heavy editing i did on a dress and wanted to give up many times, but im glad i didnt. The thing i wish i would have changed is the way her legs are, it looks like they should be crossed but they arent...

This was like the first doll i made after i got done with school and it was totally the perfect theme to get me in the dolling mood. I finally got to use the dress Nissa put together for me and it fits perfect with the princess theme i was going for.

Supermodel contest, i think the theme was swimware and i made her shoes and her bikini (i absolutely love the bikini), i also like the background and props i found... im not sure i like the boarder, but its alright i guess.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!