(#6 (permalink))
Old
Blondie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-22-2012, 06:56 PM

These next are all from a mother nature pageant and I chose wildlife

I'm a nature girl as it is and i love wild life, I chose this sort of setting since this its the type of wildlife I'm use to where i go camping. I like the green dress i used and even though the boarder is plain, i think if it would have been any fancier it would have been too much. I wish i didnt use the bunny in the picture, i feel like there is one to many animals and it doesnt really fit the pixel look the other animals have.

The second round was night themed... i think so i chose a few animals that are nocturnal, like an owl, fox and raccoon. I worked on this one alot and in the end i forgot a boarder!!! NOOOOO lol but i was still proud of it. I used alot of editing tools i hadn't before. Another element to this round was the dress or whatever clothes the doll was wearing was suppose to be "apart" of the background, thats why i chose this dress and made it brown, to look like a tree stump... im not sure if anyone got it at the time lol

This was the last round and i think it was natural disasters or something like that. What i was trying to get here was that she was trying to protect the wildlife from the wildfire and I'm pretty sure no one got that lol... i also changed but the animals i used to tropical/rainforest animals since i had used woodsy animals in the first two. I dont think people understood the background i used but it was suppose to be kinda like south American ruins type thing... idk it made sense in my mind. I think the doll looks kinda cheesy and i wish i would have spent some more time... idk why i used pink for the boarder...

I lied, this was actually the last round, and we got to choose another natural element to merge together into one frame. I chose to merge wildlife with water and came up with this. Overall i really like how it turned out and i feel like the two elements worked well together. I tried to pick a dress that looked like water for that doll and then something about the dress i chose for wildlife just seemed to fit. I edited a little on both the dresses and the bear (even though the color didn't turn out to be my favorite.

Last edited by Blondie : 08-15-2012 at 10:33 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!