View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Blondie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-22-2012, 07:15 PM

Warrior doll for a Warrior contest, I searched forever to find that background! I like how i put everything together, but i kinda which i would have made it bigger.

I so love this christmas doll, i did some editing to the dress and reworked the boots, i just think its a really cute doll.

Another christmas doll I made, i love christmas time so much that I went a little crazy with christmas dolls lol! I did alot of editing on this one, i changed the hair color and edited the dress a bunch... changed the color, added the white "fluff" and added the belt and also the hand blowing the kiss. I like the doll but now looking at it would have picked a different background and boarder.

[IMG]http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m516/Blondie5342/Dolls/le****nowsong.gif[/IMG]
Another winter doll! I think the theme of this contest was christmas songs and i learned how to make it look like it was snowing from a youtube tutorial so i just had to use it! This was one of the first times i got discouraged by low votes but I enjoy dolling too much to stop! I noticed that i didnt put a boarder on this and I'm not sure why..

Last edited by Blondie : 08-15-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!