View Single Post
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-15-2012, 10:53 PM

Shiki nodded, kissing his cheek, "Do you want me to get you a blanket and a pillow?"

"Why are you frowning? Only I'm supposed to be frowning." Kioren spoke out to his brother, sitting between Ivory's legs with his back to Ivory's front. Ivory was in the process of braiding his hair and placing flowers here and there through out it.

Aza smiled and sat next to him, "A friend of mine lashed out at Lucy and I for being affectionate in public."

His eyebrow shot up, "Really? That sounds like something the old cats would do if they say a young couple just hold hands." Kioren sighed, "Do you know why he could have done such a thing?"

"He was a prostit-"

"Oh that poor boy." Ivory said cutting him off, stopping the braiding session for a moment, "Prostitutes weren't treated with no love or respect at all!"

"So... he was given no love and thus when he observes an act of love, he lashes out. I'm assuming he combines all his emotions into anger... and another emotion to go with anger is jealousy. He feels left out and secluded from his own friends who seem to have someone important in their lives. He needs to be shown love and compassion."

Aza stared at him in amazement, "Are you-"

"Quite positive." He said, purring softly once Ivory started braiding again.

The cheetah smiles, "You are something, little brother."

"Thank you, I try my best." He replied.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!