Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-14-2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_queen View Post
"I dont know much about her personal life, but she protected me from an assassin when I was eight," Cecy told him.
"Eight? That must have been terrifying," Phelan replied.

Felina was standing guard at the edge of the forest; she relished the chance to be alone and away from all the couples. The whole thing made her sick; not so much the same sex being together, but every time she saw any of them kiss or touch each other, it reminded her forcefully what she herself had lost. Felina cast her mind back to when the assassin had struck, and how she had saved her Princess, but had gotten permanently scarred accross the face.

The doctors had managed to patch her up, and her eye had been undamaged, but the Snow Leopard's pretty face had been left disfigured. Felina had been seeing a handsome Tiger at the time, but after she had learned that the scarring would not go away, he had left her saying that he didn't want to be with her any more. She knew that it was cuz of her scars, and it had broken her heart when the Tiger had married someone else. Felina had concentrated after that on being cold and distant; if she didn't show her feelings or love anyone else again, then she couldn't be hurt.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!