Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-13-2012, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmiley View Post
She smiled, "Ah, so she has your hair and eyes?"
"That's right," Remy replied. "I taught her how to thieve, cuz it's a useful life skill to have. Maybe not anyplace else, but in Ave it sure is. When I was growing up in Ave, I lived in a group known as the Thief Guild. We were all taught to be master thieves, and to turn in any opium pipes we were given by dealers.

"That's how they work, you know. They get a kid addicted by giving them a free pipe, and get another poor wretch who'll sell themselves to get another fix. So the Guild told all the kids to accept the pipe so as not to antagonise the Cat dealer, and to turn it in to the nearest Thief Guild adult. I got a few pipes turned in to me once I hit eighteen; I used to give them to Victor. He was already hooked so there was no point in trying to get him off it back then."

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_queen View Post
"What, really? Wow, that's pretty amazing. I mean, you integrated her into your society, and then she worked her way up!" Cecy seemed extremely excited by the idea.
"Yeah," Phelan replied. "Ari loved Wolf society from the moment she arrived at our pack; she saw it as an ideal, and said that Cat society was deeply flawed, with no way of fixing it. Ulricha took Ari under her wing while she was an Apprentice; the old Beta died on the battlefield so Ari was fairly young when she became the new Beta."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!