Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-05-2012, 03:33 PM

Aussiemum777.

Scores - Profile: 6/10. Doll: 8/10.

Profile Critique.

Bio was rushed, I know, but a good effort none the less. Those commas in the Sue's name really ought to be full stops; it makes the profile look a tad untidy. Despite the rushedness of the profile, the sickeningly sweet Sue still comes to life and shows off her horrible personality, or lack of one. Seriously, reading this profile made my teeth hurt with the sweetness. She does need to have more pointless description of her looks, tho; Sues are reknowned for their inability to have a personality worth thinking about, with acres more wording spent on describing their oh so perfect looks.

I know you had less time to spend on this one, and, unfortunately, it shows; it lacks some of that extra something you put into your hand-drawn one. However, what's there shows great promise; ridiculous name, needless powers (and, of course, the one extremely powerful thing she has is left unexplained), and very needlessly tragic background. Needlessly because it barely seems to have affected her character, which is somewhere between sweet and bratty.

Some questions; does she now rule Fairyland? Will she at all interact with the canon characters? I'd love these to be answered in the next round.

Doll Critique.

I'm just loving this doll's expression; she looks like a total spoiled brat in her facial expression but of course, we just know that everyone will love her anyway. The flower is a nice touch and I'm loving all the little details like the sparkle to the flower, the gauzy wings and the frills to her dress. A perfect match to the description!

Despite the fact that this was rushed, you are the only one to have included props of any sort! I'm ver proud of that. Not to mention it goes along with the description, a nice touch.

However, some points taken off because she's described as pale but has tannish skin, and I know you're capable of a quick ditto; have you used the wand tool to select certain colors? Then, when recoloring, you can use a large brush and sweep over particular colors instead of owing it pixel by pixel.

I'm excited to see your next doll!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!