View Single Post
(#527 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-03-2012, 03:17 PM

"Understood," he smiled and laughed, "It's easy... I can see just fine." He then turned his attention to new the female in the room, "A young woman named Ari? Never heard of her before. Though, she is right on one thing, staying here would be a greater place than staying over in the cat kingdom. Everyone there is so pretentious and uptight, there are only a handful of cats that have hearts of gold. I'm hoping one of them can take in my son. Well, it's nice to meet ya, Ulricha, I'm Kayden."

"Does it help to say my Father is a lion? I know that all lions are supposed to be royalty and such. My Father never really talked about his family unless it was about our Granny. She had my Father at a young age, I believe it was fourteen? Somewhere are that age and my Father had me when he was thirteen then had my brother six years later. It was like he knew something like this would happen." Aza wrinkled his nose, "Good luck trying to find a proper disguise for me."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!