(#9 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-01-2012, 03:21 PM

LOL! Lovie I find the picture quite entertaining! Also your stories. I have one that didn't seem funny at the time, but now it sort of does!

So it was late one night, that's when spiders seem to appear in my room, and I was getting ready for bed. Out of no where this Grandaddy Long Leg is on my wall. These spiders don't really scare me, but I seriously don't want it in my room. I'm trying to think of how to kill without waking everyone up. I search my kitchen for a magazine and come back to kill it. I roll the magazine up and squish the spider from the end. I hold it there for a few long seconds and pull the magazine away just a little to make sure it was dead. To my surprise there was no spider in sight. All of a sudden, little legs start crawling out the other end, near my hand, and I quickly squeeze the magazine killing the spider. I almost shrieked when that happened, but I remembered that everyone was asleep.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!