(#8 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 06-01-2012, 01:37 AM

I HATE SPIDERS! Any and all sizes MUST DIE instantly. I've only had one exception, and that was a writing spider. He was moved FAR away by my husband per my request.

My scariest moment off the top of my head was when we got back from the hospital after Gracie was born. The house had been empty for several days, SCRATCH THAT, there's a scarier more recent story, but I'll finish this one first. So we'd been gone at the hospital for several days. We come home, I'm of course exhausted from giving birth. Anywho, I walked in the kitchen and in the middle of the floor was a ginormous wolf spider. Biggest thing I'd ever seen (other than the wild tarantula...story to come after the one I just remembered earlier), about the size of a baseball. I screamed, and Gracie, whom I was holding, started crying, and Aaron came running to kill it.

Okay, scariest ever! I was sitting much like I am now, on the computer at the breakfast bar, late at night, on a barstool. Enters Pooky, our black intelligent cat, chasing something. *twitch* I'm officially stranded on my stool while this FREAKING HUGE wolf spider is JUMPING TOWARDS ME away from Pooky! I had NO IDEA they jumped! I'm EEEPPPing away because I can't scream because Gracie was asleep. Aaron killed it eventually, after figuring out what I was EEEPPPing about. Scarriest minute of my life. That thing was HUGE, and JUMPING, STRAIGHT FOR ME! I later gave Pooky a treat. Granted he chased the thing towards me, without him I would have no doubt come accross the spider the next day while Aaron was at work.

Okay, Wild Tarantula story. We were hiking a park trail when a small squirrel ran out in the trail...NOT. Who comes accross a FREAKING WILD TARANTULA?!?! SERIOUSLY!? And then Aaron wanted to stop and take pictures!!!! GRRRR

I HATE spiders. They say arachnaphobiacs have and unrealistic fear of spiders in a very real sense. To me, ALL spiders JUMP, they are ALL aggressive, and they all AIM for the face and limbs.

Meanwhile, I thought this was funny:
delikatnienie. on imgfave

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!