View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-23-2012, 07:10 AM

I heard about Donna Simpson; I thought from the start that her fiance was a "feeder"; a guy who got turned on by feeding his other half large amounts of food. I thought she was being incredibly selfish, especially since she had kids; what if she'd had a heart attack and left them alone?

Also, while it's fine to love yourself if you're only a little overweight, or have wobbly bits, if you are unable to climb the stairs without practically having a seizure at the top, or eat a meal that could safely feed a family of four, then you are not healthy and should quit kidding yourself.

I also don't think that these people should ever get a free gastric band/bypass on the NHS; they should instead either pay for it themselves (if they cut down on their food bill, they should be able to afford it) or lose weight the old fashioned way; ie, by taking their head out of the trough and exercising.

I'm currently on a healthy eating kick and walking loads cuz I want to lose my tummy and tone up a bit. I lost nearly two stone just by cutting out unhealthy snacks, not eating between meals and walking everywhere; it's not hard, and it's certainly not expensive. In fact, I've saved money by cutting back on food and walking is free.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!