View Single Post
(#79 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-21-2012, 11:13 AM

Omg, so sorry for the extended absence. I moved about a week ago and I'm finally getting settled. I also gave my brother my old computer (since I got a new laptop for my birthday a couple weeks ago), so I had to spend some time transferring files.

I never got time to work on awards, but here's the order:

1st - Aussiemum: I loved the posh poodle - you really did what the contest asked and used the poodle and it's personality as inspiration. =)
2nd - LancasterPrincess: I like that you used the name of the dog as your inspiration. I wish I saw more of the body, but that's more a nitpick on the pose you chose, not the doll itself.
3rd Miranda and Owl: You both did well, but maybe a greyhound isn't the most inspiring? I like greyhounds, I do, but they don't have the same quirks the other two had. Owl, other than the fact that it's running, I don't see a connection to a greyhound. And Miranda, I feel yours would have been better if it was doing an action, like running. If I could mix the two together, you guys would have had a great doll. =P

Alright, there you go! Congrats to all!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!