View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-06-2012, 02:00 PM

I'm with Miranda on this one; what you're doing now is essentially leading the poor boy on, and being led on, well, it kinda s.u.cks. I mean, it sounds like your ex was leading you on, so remember how awful that felt; I don't think you would want to do the same thing to another person. If you don't love someone, you really shouldn't say that you do, because it isn't fair to the other person, who may believe you. In relationships, I always think honesty is the best policy, because it allows for open communication. It sounds like you're doing this just because you feel like you need to be in a relationship, but you really don't, especially if you're not feeling anything with this new guy.

It might make your friendship a bit rocky, for a while, but, in the end, it'll work out for the better because you can get out of the stagnant relationship, and he cane find someone else who really has the feelings he is looking for. Honestly, the only thing you should feel a bit guilty about is telling him you loved him when you knew you didn't; it's not like you could control his developing a crush on you at the beginning of the year, but giving him false confidence in the relationship not only made it harder for you to get out of it, but also could really hurt him. Apologize for leading him to think you had the feelings he thought you did, and explain what you said here.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!