View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Icewolf (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default Icewolf's Dolls - 04-28-2012, 12:02 PM

I have been dolling for about 5 years now (maybe a little longer) and it started because I wanted some art work for my Star Wars fan fiction characters, which then went on to other things. I now do almost anything that I want now when it comes to dolls, but I have stayed mainly with Star Wars characters, either characters I've made myself, or those from the films and books, etc. If I do a character from the films or books, I tend to do those that aren't dolled often so there aren't many Padme's in there (I noticed that there was a time when dolls of her seemed to be everywhere!)

My first doll that I want to share with you is Chenraccor the Wookiee, a character I played in an RPG while I was at uni. And yes, she's a female Wookiee, which is something I wanted to portray when I drew her. The base if from Doll on the Hill Factory, which is sadly no longer around (and it's a shame, because it was on of my favourite places to get bases from!)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!