(#73 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 04-23-2012, 02:27 AM

This is Zoey the Papillon. Her mother got her all fancied up for her best friends Butterfly Birthday Bash! Zoey is super excited to go to the party, and you can see she's just quivering with anticipation, lol.

Okay, a Papillon is a toy dog breed known for their small stature and signature butterfly shaped ears.
They. Are. Gorgeous.
They come in a variety of colors, but my favorite is the White and Red Sable, see Emma's pictures.

There are a few things I'd like to point out. Firstly, all the colors I used (minus the butterfly colors). They are the colors of the White and Red Sable Papillon. They have white bodies with red and black spots (thus the white shirt/socks and black skirt/shoes) The hair is reddish-brown, and tipped with black, just like their ears. Papillons have only brown doey eyes. Also, I included face paint for a reason: Papillons are known for their mask.

Also, I was making a reference to the personality of a Papillon as well. They are VERY loving and excited creatures. What could be more loving and excited than a little girl, all glammed up and ready to party?

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 04-23-2012 at 02:30 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!