(#9 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 04-21-2012, 05:25 PM

Does anyone know when the second book will come out on Pottermore? I JUST got my username last week and that's A LONG TIME after this whole site was put up, I will say I was utterly SHOCKED that only 1 book was up??

What house did everyone get? Did you get the house that EVERY SINGLE QUIZ ONLINE PUT YOU IN???? Because that was NOT the case for me, lol. I was always always always Ravenclaw, but I'm actually Slytherin, LMAO.

A little girl I know actually cried when she was put in Slytherin, poor thing. Her Mom signed her up a new account. Does anyone else feel that's wrong? I DO. And I must say I was relieved after a while. Here I thought Ravenclaw was absolutely PERFECT, when OMG Quirrel came from Ravenclaw! My jaw literally dropped!

Also, what's your wand specs!!! I absolutely LOOOOVVVVEEEEDDD reading up on all the wandlore! I've got a 10 1/4 inch Ash wand, hard, with a dragon core. Wasn't expecting that one either, but after I read up on it, it actually fits, lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!