AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-16-2012, 07:34 AM

Thanks for the link, Miranda!

So, first of all, I made this:

EDIT: Base because I forgot. F***. Hayley makes awesome bases.

I made it in three versions. I did this because I wanted to play with scars, stitch lines and the disturbingly interesting concept of two faces sewn together. I couldn't decide what she would wear, so I just gave her a pair of dead leaves and that was that. The last one is supposed to be technically living, hence the blood oozing from the point where her skull is bolted together. Fun, eh? This eventually evolved into the goal of trying to make something ugly look good by drawing it well. I'm not sure how well that worked. How about you tell me? xD

I could not decide on a decent name, so I decided to name her "Abomination the Beautiful Freak, the Pretty Monster and the Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions."

Also.

Base: Scroll up to the other post.

I changed L.V. because I was dissatisfied with her colour scheme. As well as making her armour darker, I followed Hayley's advice and changed the hair to a more brownish scheme. I think it looks better now. Originally, I actually picked greenish blonde because that's what her hair looks in-game; Blizzard's shading when they made it was horrible, though, so I feel I'm at artistic liberty to change it so that it looks better. xD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by AaronShadows : 04-17-2012 at 02:44 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!