(#15 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-11-2012, 01:58 AM

I frankly don't mind if I'm waiting for the next sixth months; you've been kind enough to do a request for me, and one glance tells me it's worth the wait anyway. ^_^ Besides, I wait for everything these days, so it won't kill me to display some patience.

As for the bow, why not have it slung across her back, with her quiver? It looks cooler than it sounds. WoW is annoying because ranged weapons don't have a sheathe animation (apart from one temporary legendary item in the Kael'Thas Sunstrider fight.)

Holy heck. My eyes just keep going back to her glove. It's awesome. You're awesome.

In other news, I'm dying for more news about MoP. I'm waiting with bated breath for them to announce what happens to Jaina. I was hoping they'd turn her into a badass pirate-mage with warpaint and singed clothing, but it looks like they're just gonna play the lame white hair card again.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!