Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 04-08-2012, 06:30 AM

1st Moonstone, year 6
Winter is upon us now. The construction on the traps is progressing, albeit at a slow pace. Still I hope to have the tunnel finished by the end of this season.

17th Moonstone, year 6
(image)
I have ordered Deduk to channel deep pits on either side of the tunnel. This way, any intruders who try to dodge the traps will face the risk of falling to their doom.

4th Opal, year 6

Thikut claims to have felt the haunting presence of her dead husband lately. I made a memorial for him in the hopes of appeasing his spirit.

2nd Obsidian, year 6
(image)
The tunnel is nearly complete. All that remains is to seal off the exit from the pit, and then we can open the way to the surface.

6th Obsidian, year 6

(image)
Deduk opened the way to the surface, then fled back indoors. Only a hamster woman followed and the traps destroyed it, but Deduk says he saw many more undead lurking nearby. Have they become wary of traps? There must be some way to lure them in.

11th Obsidian, year 6

(image)
More corpses have come. The traps tore them all apart, and so far they have not risen. One of the dead dwarves was Thikut's husband Atir, but the other none of us recognised. It seems more dwarves than we know have lost their lives here.

22nd Obsidian, year 6
I have ordered the corpses stuck in the traps to be tossed in the pit. They did not object.

---

So yeah, not much happened this season. Building anything with so few dwarves is slow, and I daren't risk losing any of them. Hope we get some migrants next season so we have somebody to throw at the zombies.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!