LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 03-27-2012, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlover642 View Post
That was never stated in the video. The girl said that she would rather be a hobo than be trained to be a popstar like the K-Pop bands. While I don't agree with her, she wasn't saying that she would rather be on thes streets than work for a living. She was simply stating that she didn't want to make a living in that way.
Hang on Cat, I think you're missing the point. She was saying if she had the two choices of being a hobo or a recruited music star, she'd rather choose hobo. I never meant that was her actual dream. If those were MY only two choices I'd be smart and choose to be a trained music star. I would not rather be a hobo.

And lets be honest, if someone walked up to you and said, YOU COULD BE THE NEXT SUPERSTAR, would you seriously turn your nose up at it? Maybe decline if it's not your thing, but if someone thought you had what it took, why not give it a try? Modeling agencies do this ALL THE TIME, they walk up to complete strangers and say that they have the look their looking for. There's nothing wrong with earing a living with the fortunes you were born with.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!