(#3 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 03-27-2012, 12:21 AM

I for one am completely appaulled, but then, not the least bit surprised. Kids of today are usually so rude and immature. Aren't they from America? The land of the Cultural Melting Pot?! Weren't they brought up with the least amount of tolerance or open-mindedness??

This video has severely irritated me.

Newsflash to the kid wanting to be born in the 80's, I was, and kids of my generation have a very LARGE and OPEN mind when it comes to music. You apparently do not fit into my generation.

And to the girl who'd rather be poor/starving/jobless than work for a living, regaurdless of the occupation, I hope you get your dream. I've got some cardboard boxes you can use for a home.

Just rude. Just immature, rude, and no imagination or tolerance at all.

*Edit: Kudos to the kids who were decent people. Just because someone does something different than you, doesn't make it wrong. So these kids grew up and had jobs they worked hard for, work for a corporation, so what? I applaud their sense of discipline if not their creativity. Btw, it's no different that a modeling agency who finds the next superstar on the streets. Did you know some actors/actresses were picked up, not trying at all, and that's how their fame came to be? These kids were given an enormous chance to be something huge, it's beyond ignorant to turn that down. Look up Ashton Kutcher's beginnings. Seriously.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 03-27-2012 at 12:28 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!