Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 03-26-2012, 12:29 PM

VERY stunning Ness!

*Edit: Okay, so now I can give critiques and proper kudos! I was absolutely stunned with the beauty of your mermaid Ness! She has a heck of a lot of Razzle Dazzle, and I'm in LOVE with her tail, and how you chose to pixel the scales!

My critiques are similar to the others, in addition to a few things. Her braid ends, but I don't see a tail, and I find that distracting. Also, her hair seems to have a few shading techniques, first section of her scalp, second section between her arm and braid, and the thrid section of the hair cut-off. Each section doesn't seem to have the same look/feel. Lastly, the fin. I was SO amazed with the tail, but the fin seemed more than a little anti-climatic. It's got beautiful lines (which I noticed you did not use the base lines and KUDOS for that!), but really the excitement stops there. I feel like I missed a real treat with the fin being so plain.

Overall though, I just could not get over how much effort you put into the doll. The pearls are DEFINATELY a wonderful touch, and completely worth the extra effort. Great Job!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!