(#47 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 03-26-2012, 12:50 PM

Wow, I can't believe how much of a success that contest was, I'm so glad! SO! It's awards time! I had a really hard time choosing a top 3, none the less a winner, but in the end I went to Hubs for help and he made some valid points which really helped me out in picking.

The awards stand thus, in first place is Owl, with whom I was very impressed with not only her courage at trying something new (drew the tail and fin all by herself!), but her skillset for such an early stage in Hand Drawn dolls! In second place is Ness, with her AMAZING attention to razzle dazzle, and in third Hayley, who's mermaid's quirks I loved so much (face paint and single fin instead of the traditional 2).

As promised, there is a base prize, and I will be Private Messaging the Top 3 winners here shortly to give them my Mudflap Girl base, though only Owl gets all 3 poses.

Can't wait to see what the next contest is! And Kudos to everyone else who tried their best!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!