View Single Post
(#119 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-22-2012, 12:20 PM

"Maybe he'll care once he wakes up in a dungeon," Felina snapped back. She was very worried about Cecy; having been the royal bodyguard for so long, she had become very attached to the Princess, loving her almost like a younger sister.

"I don't ask much of the warriors below me, save respect. If he can't offer me respect, then perhaps he'd prefer to work some other job, where he can be alone all the time and not have to work with anyone. I've seen cats die in the wars cuz of attitudes just like his, where they didn't care about anyone save their own interests."

Felina touched a scar which ran accross her cheek. It narrowly missed her right eye, and the hit could have blinded her in that eye had it struck home.

"If I shared Kioren's attitude," she said, "The Princess would have been dead. I got this fighting off that assassin a few years back. Nothing matters to me cept defending the Princess and that is how it's always going to be, no matter what anyone else thinks."

In the caves, Phelan heard the scream, but didn't bother to go running. He felt that it would do the spoiled cat good to realise that here no-one was going to dance attendance on her. In any case, he had to bank up the sides of the fire to keep it in one place so that it would be reasonably safe.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!