View Single Post
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-22-2012, 10:11 AM

"I'm sure they are taking care of the princess well... if they do not... Expect the Cats to rage war against the Wolves for carelessness and abuse of the treaty." His eyes flicked over to Felina, "We may peg the wolves as being barbarians, but they do have intelligence and they will not endanger the princess."

---------------------

Little Shiki yawned, he felt so tired all of the sudden. His hands moved over the expense of the older males stomach to his side where his hands began to knead at the skin, thankfully for Harley no sharp nails were used. Yawning once more, Shiki lays his head against the mans stomach and slowly descends into a deep sleep.

---------------------

Ivory, a small Ocelot humanoid, pushed his way through the warriors and other beings. "Healer coming through!" His simple violet dress skimmed across the floor and his shoes clicked-clacked. His caramel-golden hair laid over one shoulder in curls. Making his way over to the couple, he drops the medical bag to the floor and gets down on his knees. "Now," his soft, bell-chiming voice echoed through the Ruins, "let me take a look at him. You seemed to have cleaned the wounds nicely, thank you. However, I will have to put alcohol on them and wrap them. If he hisses or moves, could you hold him down?" Opening his bag with slim and delicate hands, he takes out the alcohol, a small rag and gauze. Ringing out the cork, Ivory places the rag at the top of the bottle and tilts it forward, soaking the middle with alcohol. Placing it to the side, Ivory cleans out the wounds one by one, keeping an eye on Shiki's form.

"A deep sleeper... well, this makes my job easier." Wrapping up the wounds, he moves over to the torso, pushing the tattered remains of Shiki's coat and shirt, his fingers move over the feeling a few bumps, "He has a few broken ribs..." Taking out a large wad of wrapping, he lightly pulls Shiki forward and wraps the wrap moderately tight around the rib cage and tacking the end of the wrapping down with three safety pins. "He needs to take it easy on moving around. Can I leave him in your care?" Ivory returns all his supplies to his bag and stands.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!