(#6 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 03-21-2012, 07:53 AM

Just to be clear, I don't randomly attack and scream at smokers. I know it's an addiction and difficult to curb. The whole "choose to be near smokers" thing isn't exactly a good excuse. I'd much rather not be smoked out of the room whenever someone lights up or have to scurry to the other side of some walking chimney with a sooty face to match every time the wind changes.

It's also a fact that for some ridiculous reason, it's socially acceptable to hurl abuse at smokers... but not fat people. This doesn't make sense to me, or to my science teacher, who pointed it out. He's got this hilarious tendency for insulting americans, fat people, or anyone else he fancies defaming. XD

But yeah. Perhaps if fatties were presented with the harsh reality of what they're doing to themselves, they wouldn't be as prevalent as they are.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!