View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-21-2012, 01:17 AM

Yeah... I TRY to teach him how to cook, but he reads recipes/directions and still messes it up somehow. He doesn't have a natural talent for it... I should get my dad to teach him - my dad really should have been a chef, he's amazing. Maybe my high standard of food quality is why I consider my husband's cooking so crappy. Anyway, he will definitely be taught before we have children. With all the hormones and mood swings during pregnancy and my naturally easily frustrated self, I do not think I'd enjoy having to wait hours for food.

Men seem to be like that, Miranda. Mine complains about me taking too long, but then before we leave, he always has to go to the bathroom, find his socks, find his keys, etc. etc...

Oh, another weird thing he does is grind his teeth at night. I have never heard any noise as loud, as annoying, or as similar to nails-on-a-chalkboard as that sound. If I grind my teeth, it does not make the same noise at all, so I don't even know if it's actually teeth grinding, or some crazy weird other thing that does not yet have a name. I told him about it, and he was like, "Yeah, my dad's complained to me before about it." I literally have to escape to the couch downstairs because it's so terrible. He also snores INCREDIBLY LOUDLY, but that's more common and he only does that when he sleeps on his back (or was it his side?), if he does this I have to run and hide too. I'm one of those people who need complete darkness and silence in their sleep. >_>
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!