(#935 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-19-2012, 01:56 AM

That there, Miranda, is very random.

My snakes lights were left on ALL WEEK while I was out of town. The timer we bought must not have worked. I had it set the way it said in the instructions... Now my poor snakes are probably thinking it was one very long day. o_o My cat is SUPER HAPPY to be home. She stayed at my parents for the week and, well, they also have a silly little beagle to look after. They did NOT get along. My little Caysar really hates dogs.

BTW, that's my cat's new name. I watch too much Big Brother and started called Casey "Kaysar" after one of the contestants from years back... So now she is "Caysar". Kinda makes me think of dinosaurs. Once I called her Casarsaurus Rex. ^_^ KITTY LOVE ALL TEH WAY, BABY.

She loves her stuffed llama, Larry.

The only difference between this llama and her Larry is that Larry now suffers from a broken neck because she constantly beats him up. It's okay though, because she gives him kisses afterwards. xD

FUN FACT: Llamas, Giraffes, Emus, Ostriches, or any other animals with an abnomally large necks, are MY FAVOURITE ANIMALS EVER. My dream is to one day ride on a giraffe like it was a horse.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-19-2012 at 01:59 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!