View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default My Husband Can't Cook Pizza - 03-19-2012, 12:40 AM

Yep. He burnt it. He came upstairs and told me he was making pizza, but he was having trouble with the oven, because the preheater light wasn't showing it had preheated. You see, we had a problem with our oven (it simply wouldn't work at all) and had to rip off the back of our stove and replace some fried wires (we have really old appliances). Now the broiler isn't worker, so he thought that maybe it was having trouble getting up to heat without it. He told me he planned on turning it up a bit, just in case.

So he did, and the pizza was BLACK. The entire crust was burnt. It tasted like charcoal, this pizza. I guess turning the oven up wasn't such a good idea, and he obviously never checked half-way through to make sure.

This isn't a one-time event. Not only can he not cook pizza, he can't cook anything. Period. He is literally the worst at cooking. He messed up spaghetti, he's messed up rice... His idea of making me dinner when I get home from work now is microwave dinners. It's sad, really. He'll text me and say, "I made a meal for when you get home!" and I come home to pogos, TV dinners, and mini pizzas.

This thread is for those quirks. It's kind of similar to the "Cute things he does" thread, but whether it be good or bad or just plain freaky, this is for what your loved one can/can't do.

My husband can't cook pizza.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!