View Single Post
(#932 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-15-2012, 08:37 AM

I use MS Paint to make my signatures and avatars, nothing fancy. I just glitter them afterwards with a free programme online.

"Trollestia" is a meme. Here's what it's about, taken from a meme site; I can't post the link here cuz it's not safe for work. O.o

Quote:
“Trollestia” and “Tyrant Celestia” are nicknames for Princess Celestia from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic that are associated with the act of trolling, and have inspired image and video derivatives of the Princess acting mischievously.

Throughout the series, there are times when Celestia speaks and behaves somewhat less formally than would be expected of a princess or an absolute monarch.

“Trollestia” arose from Princess Celestia’s tendency to create frustrating situations for the rest of the cast. In Episode 3, Season 1 (“The Ticket Master”), Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle two tickets for Twilight and a friend to attend the Grand Galloping Gala, a prestigious yearly event held in Celestia’s castle. She intentionally only sends two, even though she knows Twilight has five pony friends.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!