LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 03-12-2012, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi_Kat View Post
But here's the thing my friends find really freaky: we don't refridgerate our butter. We have like the big box of it that you buy at the warehouse store in there, but when we're using a stick for like toast or bread, we keep it in an old margerine container on the table. My family goes through so much freaking butter that we don't even have to BEGIN to worry about it going bad. Not even close.
A while back I said EW to this, but I'm eating my words now!

I was watching a baker on YouTube and she's ALWAYS going on about UNSALTED butter, about how she likes the taste better. I was all "whatever" until I used some in something other than baking. ZOMG! UNSALTED BUTTER FTW!!!! Ya'll should try it. On toast, on veggies, in mac n cheese. It seriously seriously taste WAY better than tubs of butter. Annnnnddd here's where I eat my words of my previously declared "EW": I keep it on the counter in a margarine container. Yup. There, I said it. Course, I'm sure to eat it up within a week, after a week of being on the counter I'd probably toss it, but that's never a problem. I love me some buttered toast!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!