View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-11-2012, 10:12 AM

Thanks for the comment, I guess. Nothing nice to say though? Ouch.

The mermaid follows my general shading style, so I'm happy with the way it's shaded currently. Although it was better before I had to change it, because of my laptop-brightness issues, the whole inside of the tail looked white when I looked at it on my desktop computer, and I had to quick-fix it. The hair.... I wasn't originally going to put her underwater, and I don't think I'd like her much with the super-flowey-water-hair, but I will perhaps made a version with it, for your liking. Perhaps you are correct. =P

I'm not going to change my bases because they aren't realistic, mainly because, once again it's my style, and two, not many bases are realistically proportioned (not many of the ones I like at least). BUT, once again, I suppose I could try to make one for my next base. I just made 3 bases within a couple days, so I'mma take a little break on them.... maybe. ^_^

Once again, despite disagreeing, I will take some of your advice, and thanks for commenting because no one does. >_<
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!