Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-11-2012, 06:08 AM

HOW COME NO ONE COMMENTS?? RAWRR!

Anyway...

My entry for the handdrawn contest. I really like her fin ears and her hair. =D Colours might need editing, since is seems like there's either a problem on my laptop or my desktop - colours have a more dull look on the laptop (I did this doll on my laptop).

EDIT: Yeah, on my desktop I couldn't see any shading on the fin. It was too bright. Apparently everything is brighter on the desktop, and because that was already very bright on the laptop, it brightened t to absolutely white. How odd.

EDIT2: Oh, I haven't posted this base yet.... Well I did, technically, years ago, since it's a REMAKE! ... God, I should make a seperate thread for just my bases. I am on FIRE lately!

It's the remake of my first (I think it was my first....) base. My "Rock N' Roll" base! Now it's called Mimi and Marcus, has only one skintone, but two poses for both female AND MALE! As for my edits (not including the brand new male poses), I changed the skin tone, edited the entire face, made the head slightly less alien-esque, and edited the original fullbody female base's upper body. Anyone interested in the original one (either to compare or to use... for some strange reason... here's a link: http://www.iaza.com/work/120311C/iaza16591840502600.png )

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-11-2012 at 06:54 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!