View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 02-27-2012, 11:50 AM

The Derpy thing as been going on since the merch thing, so I guess censoring Derpy or doing something to her was going to happen. I can see why though, people were complaining about the fact that Derpy was poking fun, when that was never the intention. Derpy was made an extra pony, I agree that Bronies gave her a character and made into something other than a extra, Faust then started to make her into something more like giving her more cameos, like Dr. Whooves, another one that Bronies made into something more.

The voice actor for Derpy being sick, I don't see it. Why change something that was already put up on itunes and being shown when the voice actor is sick? People were complaining, before the voice change. I'd also like to add that Derpy's name was removed from the itunes description. So I could see Bronies thinking something something is open, I as well think something is up too.

I have no problem with the voice change other than the fact that it does not fit Derpy, it sounds too plain, another reason why Bronies/Pegasisters are thinking something is up.

Lock On
Henshin
Hai! Budou Arms!
Ryu, Hou, Ha-Ha-Ha!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!