View Single Post
(#87 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-21-2012, 01:49 AM

Neuroscience <3 I'm not saying I want to be a brain surgeon, per se, but I want to learn more about how the little chemical nerve firings in our heads become conscious thoughts and actions (and unconscious thoughts as well...sleep is like a whole 'nother level of things to explore brain-wise). The brain is just so darn interesting! And, the field is still relatively new, which means plenty of job openings (you know, comparatively...) and it pays REALLY well. I love the brain and tend to nerd out about it anyway, so why not take that enthusiasm and put to work in a positive manner? Of course, I'll try to keep the fine arts alive on the side by maybe doing community theater or joining a church choir, but I'm far too disillusioned to actually try and make a living out of those pursuits. See, some people are really good and can handle it. Me, I'm good, but not quite good enough. Story of my life. Oh well. Hmm. Maybe I'll even try being an editor at some point because I've seen such horrific editing jobs in school papers that my eyes start bleeding. Most recently, it was, in bold headlines, "The Golved One Returns To Glee." I'm in college. That is from my college's paper. That's not supposed to happen. I feel compelled to do something about it xD

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!