View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Rini_xX (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-20-2012, 08:43 AM

Im sorry if I come off as aggressive. That was never meant to happen (I find that sometimes with talking online we never really know what the others emotion truely is).

I would like to address the fact again that I'm not an elitist. I was never planning on coming back and commenting on here either. Like I said before I saw it useless because I was going to respect your rules, not to mention you probably wouldn't want me here. And it looks like I stand corrected after being grouped with people who would ruin your site.

I was, before, thinking about giving it a try but since I doubt I will really be welcome here, I probably shouldn't. After all I don't want to create tension here on this RPGs game thread.

Also I know it isn't a cuss word, but I didn't know your ages of people that come here so I was just looking out for the children (because this still is a children's site, even though many of us from younger years still come back) here. I see you find it no problem so I apologize.

Also I've been looking over how this 3 post per category thing can work so well. I wasn't aware of the extreamly low player base on this thread so I can see where it would work that way.

Thank you for having time to look over my posts and answering them. I appreciate that you care for these threads so much. =) you might think its odd for me to say that but it's true. Some people would be like "whatever, why explain to someone who doesn't get it."

So I'm on my phone right now so I'm cutting this short.

Thank you.
Really I mean it. =)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!