View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-20-2012, 07:23 AM

Like I said, if you don't like the rules, then don't RP here. If you want to give a sample of your RPing, then feel free to post in the Newbies RP. Don't backchat the mods here; it's extremely rude especially when we're trying to help you. "Dam'n" isn't a cuss; if you think that it is, then you've led an extremely sheltered life.

The categories remain as they are; I am quite well aware that there are different types of fantasy and I don't appreciate being condescended to like you are doing. If you want to post an RP here, do so and welcome; just make sure it abides by the extremely simple rules we have here.

Quote:
So again why limit these creative plots? What would happen if there is this fantastic (mind blowing) rp that wants to be posted yet all the spots in that category are filled and they don't fit in any others? What do you tell them then? "Sorry but you can't rp because we only allow 3 at a time." or will you let them post and make an exception to the rules?
That hasn't happened yet, and I doubt very much it would. In any case, if the RP was fantastic, it would very likely fit in another category, or I'd simply review the categories and move another to make it fit. All they'd have to do is PM me the RP as they intended to post it, along with their character and intros. Not hard.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!