View Single Post
(#878 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-15-2012, 02:59 PM

I hate it when people start to like something just because someone else does. Lately, my older sister has been I don't know, "taking" the things that I like, like she has started to dress and do her hair like mine. She never used to wear make-up, but ever since I moved in with her she started to do her make-up just like mine. She cut her hair and has her bangs parted like mine. I've been the only person in my family who like the twilight series, and japanese culture. Like, for example, I love Memoirs of a Geisha the movie and book. Well, last night she got the twilight books, and both Memoirs of a Geisha movie and book. My mom told me she would help me make my room have a japanese look to it, beacause I saw this really cute wallpaper that has geishas on it...Right after that my sister just walks into the room talking about how shes thinking about making the new babies room a geisha room. She even brought these lace under shirts that I always wear.

My sister and I was up late one night, and a commercial for Bleach came on the t.v, and she started talking about how weird it looked. I told her that I liked it, and it was really good. Then she said she watched it beacause it was funny. So, I started talking about it, cause I knew she was lying. Yeah she had no idea what I was talking about. -_-

Even my mom has been noticing this. I know I might sounds childish for even bringing this up, but its like dang can't I like my own thing?? Without that person rubbing it in my face?

Don't get me wrong, I love my sister to death. Shes like my best friend and we get along great...I just don't understand

Last edited by FlowersFall : 02-15-2012 at 11:23 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!