Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-14-2012, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Rini_xX View Post
So I've RPed a ton before, like a ton a ton, for at least 4 years and at least over a thousand RP's (not joking). So it's safe to say that I know a few things about RPing. However I can't say I've seen any rules quite like this before. The fact that you have categories and only 3 rps can be in each, is odd. Plus to me the categories don't exactly make sense. Are they genres such as action, romance or what not, or what? Many categories or genres can have thousands of different plots. So why limit?
First, get the concept of "This is just like all the other boards I've been on!" out of your head. We have these rules because of people like you who have come on here in the past, claiming to be "experts" as you are inferring yourself to be (RPing a ton, a thousand RPs and so forth), who cannot RP for a da.mn and wound up clogging up our board with worthless pieces of sod not fit to plant a creative seed into. Feel free to browse locked threads that are less than a page; you'll see what we mean.

This isn't to say we don't accept new people.

Also, we don't specifically cater to "Action" or "Romance" et cetera in specifics. Every RP known to man has every genre in it to some degree. This is more a theme for each RP: Scifi, High school sans powers, High school with powers, Resident Evil, and so on. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp but for awhile we were having loads of people come on making TONS of High School with powers RPs and it got to the point where we couldn't keep track of them all.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!