View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-29-2012, 05:11 AM

Lol, thanks. Yeah, they aren't the final product, but I get really frustrated with bases and I was too fed up with them to finish - especially the one with the hand on the hip. I've never been good with hands, pixelling or sketching them. =/

2 (or 4...?) new dolls!

My contest entry - possibly unfinished. I reallllly wanted to do a background since I didn't do one last time, but I couldn't think of a way to do one for it that would work with all of the different ones. I decided to use just 4 palettes (for cohesion) and make them all associated with jobs that would be difficult without seeing/hearing/speaking. Thus, Speak No Evil is supposed to be a lead singer in a rock band, the See No Evil an artist, and the Hear No Evil a waitress (had a hard time thinking of a better occupation for it xD). The Hear No Evil one is my least favourite, mainly because I really like the other two. ^_^

Base by CCG (21) Fantasies

Self portrait doll. I'm going to make a full=doll tutorial with it..... if I get around to that.

Base by 1995RunAway on deviantART
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!