View Single Post
(#47 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-26-2012, 10:37 PM

Alright so there's this guy that I find extremely attractive. He is...a jerk, so to speak. But a cute one. I've liked him since the first day of school, even though I have mixed feelings about some other guys, but anywho I had elective with him last semester and it took alllll my courage to just friend him on facebook. But, I did it(:
And this semester he's in my gym class And. I was captain one time so I picked him to be on my team ^^ but. yeah, he's a jerk.
But I've been talking to him like everyday. He finds me incredibly annoying. But, I was trying to bug him today and I was like "You love us, don't you?" (my friend was there too) and he just shook his head, so then I was like "Oh, well you can't resist our beauty. We're gorgeous."
And instead of denying it, he goes "I like you better when you were quiet." I was incredibly offended...but oh well xD
In badminton, I was playing against him and every freaking time he looked at me, he smiled(: I was like...oh my heaven. xD

I think he likes this other girl in our gym class though, even though she has a boyfriend. She's pretty nice and all, and he's yet again a jerk. I dunno. I know he doesn't like me, just felt like sharing this story(:

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!