View Single Post
(#46 (permalink))
Old
djinn_nightingale (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-26-2012, 05:03 AM

I go to an acting camp where everyone is like family. Recently though, I have started to fall for my bgff, best guy friend forever. He is nice and sweet and dorky and funny and geeky, something I admire, as well as a great actor. He loves giving people hugs and is super nice. Right before break I asked him to go to my school's winter dance with me as a friend. He said yes but told me that he was not really a party person, we got there and he didn't really do a lot and looked a little overwhelmed. I had fun and went a little crazy, partying. I tried to include him and so did my friends but he was just really quiet the whole time. I got a little worried that I might have freaked him out but later he acted like it was no big deal. One of our shared friends in our acting group teased us and said we should date, but we both got kind of embarrassed. Even though he hug a lot of people he gives me the most hugs and we hang out whenever we can during class on Saturday, Friday, and sometimes thursday afternoons. This is hard because we have really different parts.
So, final verdict: DOES HE LIKE ME?
Plus if he does, what do I do?

Last edited by Miranda_ : 01-26-2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Don't double post; edit your previous one
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!