View Single Post
(#869 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-17-2012, 10:58 PM

God. I seriously sometimes can't stand my best friend. Okay, who's been here the whole entire time since she first found out her boyfriend was moving? ME!
Who was there all day for her on his last day, even if she started hitting them? ME.
Who gets yelled at by her when I send her a text that just says '...' because she didn't give a crap about what they had to say? ME.
Okay, honestly. I'm sorry your boyfriend moved. I know it's hard for you, but get over yourself. People have other problems too. It's not all about you. Just because you had a crappy day(which you also got your first kiss on, mind you) doesn't give you the right to be a royal b****. Honestly, I wonder why I'm even friends with her.
Like seriously it's like she expects me to be her sidekick all the time. It's always 'Delaney & Clare' never 'Clare & Delaney'. I am so sick and tired of it. I'm not just some sort of stupid best friend in your movie, jerk. No. This is my freaking life. My freaking movie. In my world, you're the sidekick. So quit treating me like one.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!