View Single Post
(#866 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-16-2012, 02:46 PM

Arguing in a relationship can actually be healthy, but sometimes... ugh. I don't blame him, because I can become an absolutely crazy tyrant. Our apartment is crazy messy, and it's partially my fault, but mostly his. He leaves his clothes all over the floor, his CDs and his pop cans all over the place, and he does this while sitting around playing video games online with his buddies. I got so angry today and just went on a cleaning rage. He was like, "Oh, I'll help you out when I'm finished this." and I basically told him to go f*ck himself and that I'd do it myself like I ALWAYS do anyway because he never cleans sh*t. He says he does, but his idea of cleaning is literally pick up a couple empty cans and move all the dirty clothes into a corner. I don't mean to get so upset over something so stupid, but I'm not his mother, I expect him to act like a grown man and, you know, pick up after himself. I love video games and talking to friends too, but if he tells me to do something I do it. If I tell him to, he usually gets distracted playing video games and never does it until I yell at him.

Men. >_> I love the guy, I just really wish he would clean up sometimes so I don't have to feel embarrassed over how messy my apartment is and can actually invite people over.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!