View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default Six Months: Pain Still There - 01-15-2012, 10:14 PM

Well, as some of you know, I used to be in a realtionship with such a sweet girl but sadly, we have been over for six months already and I love her so much still. She made me happy, she gave me hope to not do anything stupid to myself that might result with me in the hospital or worse, she acutally stopped me I dont know how many times.

I guess I should say why we broke up, well, I got my feelings toyed with, it was time when I was very weak, emotional and in a dark place and a guy friend of mine who had a crush on me since middle school saw this as a chance to flirt with me and tried to get me like him back, and I foolishly broke up with her becuase I thought I had strong feelings for him even though I have little to no interest in boys.

Now before I go on and post this, I would like to say that we are still very close friends, yes people it is possible to be friends still.

So any adivce on how to get over this break up or a way to make thing less painful?

Lock On
Henshin
Hai! Budou Arms!
Ryu, Hou, Ha-Ha-Ha!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!