View Single Post
(#86 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-14-2012, 11:44 AM

I love pets. :P I currently have a cat and two snakes, but I still count my parents' pets as my own because I love them, and if I do, then I have a dog and another cat too.

My cat, Casey, and parents' dog, Rocco. They don't get along. He's all bark (he's the biggest coward in the history of all dogs, but his bark is LOUD!), but he's still at least 5 times her size. She just walked in to the room and woke him up. Rocco's probably more scared than anything; when he sees her in a room, he stands outside the doorway, no matter how much you coax him.

Casey again, looking up at the snake tank this time, since his is in my apartment, safe from the big scary beagle who lives in my parents house. xD

My ball pythons! That's her along the back of the tank, and him in the hut popping his head out. Her pattern is very spotty (spots in her spots), and his is pretty much all solid patches. I wanted to post one of him out of the hut, but my computer is being dumb right now and is not letting me upload more. >.>
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!