View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default Hayley's Handrawns 4: Return of the Pixel Art - 01-05-2012, 01:52 PM

My old thread is, well, old. It's also over 50 pages long and many images don't show up anymore. Time for a fresh start.

Honestly, in my time away from TDP, I didn't really pixel much, so there isn't much of an update to show you. I think I have 2 dolls to show, although one I'm not sure if I showed it previously or not. It was posted on deviantart over a year ago. The second one was in mid-July of this year.

Nicki Minaj in much more casual attire than she generally wears now. Nowadays she dresses more in Lady Gaga-esque strange fashion. Base by Aerieyena on deviantART

Chell, from the Portal games. I played those during my absence and I must say - BEST GAMES EVER. It's not my greatest creation (particularly the pants) but I like the upper-half of her body and her hair. =P Base by 1995RunAway on deviantART

I'm gonna go pixel some more because my update is beyond depressing. The above doll was my only COMPLETED doll this year. >_>
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!