View Single Post
(#861 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Sorry I'm such a Scrooge this year... - 12-26-2011, 12:29 AM

Christmas s.u.ck.ed this year. Fake tree, no snow, fake fire, no presents, no attempt at trying to put up stockings, I know I should be grateful, and I feel all the worse for just hating everything right now. I've been complaining all day and making my family feel bad, but I'm sorry, I'm depressed about it and I need to say how upsetting it is. It feels even worse that it LOOKS like it should, the fake tree is pretty and all, but it doesn't smell like a real tree, we didn't even bother cleaning the parts of the house that needed it most, every things a mess, it's cold but not snowy, the weather is wrong, and it just FEELS so artificial, and worse because it IS artificial but we tried to make it look real but it's not real at all and we all know it and it just plain sucks. Bah humbug! I hate feeling like this. I do want to be merry and jolly etc etc but this is a horrible, terrible, awful, no good holiday season. Economy, weather, everything just lain sucks. And to make it worse, by birthday is in about a week, so that's probably gonna suck too cause it's not like we can afford to celebrate anything...I should be grateful that, as my brother put it, "we're not all dead", but you know....I just can't. In all those movies and specials we watch, people always get SOMETHING no matter how much they talk about the true meaning of Christmas. I'm such an awful greedy person...but I have a feeling the reason other people don't get greedy is that their greed gets sated. Getting absolutely nothing because we are broke as all get out? It. Totally. Su.ck.s.

Okay, now that that poison is (hopefully) expelled from my system, maybe I can try lifting my spirits and being generous and nice now...Merry Christmas!

Av/Sig set: Lovie

Last edited by belladoggy : 12-26-2011 at 01:53 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!