(#84 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 10-25-2011, 06:48 PM

Name: Brieze
Religion: I was raised as a Christian, but right now I'm not sure if I believe in anything..
Immediate family: Living in my house currently, just my mom, me, and my two doggies. My uncle and grandmother should be moving in soon though.. I have two sisters that live with their fiances though.
Hobbies: Tons.. <.< Reading, video games and MMOs, sewing, painting/drawing/pixelling and art in general, cosplaying.. sure there's more..
Fears: Overdosing accidentally on pills.., dying alone, being cheated on, and drowning. Oh, and I absolutely loath spiders and centipedes. I will scream.
Fave colour: Teal, as well as black.
Fave band: Plastic Tree
Fave food: Japanese/Asian food and Italian. I can't really choose a specific dish..
Two things you treasure: My friends, my grandfather's pocketwatch, and my friends. My pets, too..
Name two flaws of yours: I know I have a lot.. low self-esteem, worry too much, anxieties, OCD, perfectionist..
What do you think of this forum?: I still love it dearly, and I just wish I had more time for it.. I miss the way it used to be, though.
How did you find this forum? Looking for doll sites when I was really young I stumbled on TDP. I left it for a while and the came back and saw something about a forum and clicked the link.
Anything else you want to tell us? Um, well, for one I'm waiting for the Festival of Blood on inFamous to be released today so I can play it! Annnnd.. I finished my Umbreon Gijinka costume. Maybe I'll post some pictures on here when I wear it. C:

Oh, and people can add me on Facebook if they want. xD I'm online there more often when I can be and I love having people to chat with~ (Message me if you want it, I want to only add people I know on here though. <.<)

Last edited by sentimental7 : 10-26-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!